Slideshow Widget

Roll up Roll up! New Circus jewellery range!

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Roll up Roll up! New Circus jewellery range! I have been working on the idea of a circus range for a while now and finally got my illustrations together! I had these printed onto birch wood and had them laser cut. Here are the original illustrations.

And here are the pieces printed onto wood, I also played around with the layers of each piece to see how this made the overall piece look.
I am still working on these and deciding on the layers, the trapeze lady didn't come out how I wanted her to and I am also currently designing matching circus packaging! keep your eyes peeled for their release next month and also some other products other than jewellery in these illustrations.

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10