Slideshow Widget

Its gone live!

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hello,

Well its official my Not on the High street shop is now live! http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/jodieanna please go and take a look and let me know what you think.
I've also been very busy getting stock ready for a beautiful shop in Rotterdam called Elle Aime. Its a wonderful store run by the lovely Lisa Manuels who is very talented and produces her own Illustrations! it is my dream to have a shop like this.

Lisa Manuels Illustrations

Elle Aime

 

So my items are currently on there travels and will hopefully be in Rotterdam by tomorrow! and I will have some images of my work in the lovely elle aime! I'm so excited I wish I could visit the store.

I have also been making lots of stock for a new shop that will be opening in Headingley on the 1st of September. I will be filling my cabinet at the weekend so will take lots of pictures!

And finally I received a very exciting e-mail today but I'm not going to to tell you about that until I have everything confirmed! So keep checking back. For now I will leave you with some new images of my work that my very beautiful and very heavily pregnant sister posed for!!! Thank you sarah! xxx






 Bye for now xxxx


Post a Comment

 
01 09 10