Slideshow Widget

Tea for two... mmm yes please!

Friday 8 July 2011

Hello,
I would like to call this research for some new items but.....it was also very enjoyable! This is one of mine and my sisters favourite places for afternoon tea,
Mill farm Tea gardens http://millfarmteagardens.co.uk it’s a small farm house in a little village called South Milford. It’s about a 30 minute drive from Leeds city centre, if you don't know the area it is quite hard to find but when you do its worth the effort! If you are going trek out there I would advise to book as it get extremely busy at the weekends.


Me my sister and my boyfriend decided to go for the traditional afternoon tea which comes with a range of sandwiches and a choice of scone, we all went for the amazing chocolate scone with clotted cream and chocolate spread! an over dose on chocolate and to finish it of a piece of yummy carrot cake... and if that doesn't fill you they also give delicious complimentary biscuits before your afternoon tea arrives!


And as this was "research" I took a few pictures




















I think our next destination for afternoon tea will be the Black Swan in Helmsley, I’ll be sure to keep you posted.


Jodie X

2 Responses to “Tea for two... mmm yes please!”

  1. YUM! going for cream tea tomorrow, cannot wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this place looks divine! I love little teahouses like this -- there's one near my parent's place that we discovered and enjoyed. I'll have to get back there soon!

    Sal x

    http://danielandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10